Sunday, March 22, 2009

tag 4 ANIN!!!

1. Who are you?
==> eFa :)

2. Are we friends?
==> yup!!

3. When and how did we meet?
==> hurm...kt FPHP....

4. Have you ever had any feelings about me good/bad?
==> GOOD2!!!

5. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
==> nice person....coz salu nmpk senyum je...eheheeh

6. Describe me in one word.
==> HAPPY!!!!

7. What was your first impression?
==> gud person...so pendiam....

8. Do you still think that way about me now?
==> mayb, coz lom pnh duk lepak sm2...eheheheh

9. What reminds you of me?
==> kwn moi...eheheheh

10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
==> friendship..can i???

11. How well do you know me?
==> hurm....a little bit..biasa la, xknl maka xcinta...ble?? eheheh

12. When's the last time you saw me?
==> dekat fak!!!

13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
==> dunno yet...

14. Are you going to post this in your notes and see what I say about you?
==> yup...

15. What is my best attribute?
==> smile owez..





No comments:

duit poket

Related Posts with Thumbnails